What if Hans still loves Anna?
What if when they trolls said “Get the fiancee out of the way” they meant it?
What if they cast a spell on Hans that replaced his feelings for her with greed?
What if Hans is stuck inside his own mind, screaming and crying, because the love of his life is slipping through his fingers, by his own hand?
What if the open door never closed?
stop it hurts omg
Wreck-It Ralph vs. Frozen: [1/2]
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
There comes a time to take a stand [x]
Retro Walt Disney logo from Saving Mr. Banks (2013)
it’s in my code (listen)
❝The electronics of your heart,
see how fast they fall apart.1. Sugar Rush -AKB48
2. Biting Down -Lorde
3. Falling -HAIM
4. Help I’m Alive -Metric
5. Fortune Days -The Glitch Mob
6. Polish Girls (Instrumental) -Neon Indian
7. Sweet Dream Are Made of Seven Nation Army -The White Stripes and Eurythmics
8. Bravado -Lorde
9. When Can I See You Again? -Owl City
10. Digital Love -Daft Punk